Lover, Not a Fighter, but a Tiger
























I recently thought, can a positive and optimistic person always gets angry and want to hit someone. Tiger lover
That is a situation in which someone attacks you verbally.
Fighter
 

1) It would be better to just shrug and not let someone else makes you angry, because if they do, they start to control you. You give them the key to be used to transform the real you into something you do not want to be - a hysterical monster as an extreme example. Tiger
To be honest, the view of the other person should never shake your attitude and ruin your day, but what happens when you encounter a situation?
Tiger Fighter
 

2) There is a saying in Russian that sounds like this, "the dog barks, the wind blows and the caravan moves on," if I'm not mistaken comes from the old Arabic one. This means that we should not be offended or upset if someone criticizes, but increase over all reviews. Tiger
I think it's a very good proverb to remind you when you feel as if you were angry at someone for what they have said or done, but sometimes it's easier said than done.
Tiger
 

3) Another thing that helps me is to remember that everyone is different and beauty is in diversity. Even when I encounter a situation or a person who does not really like me, which makes me appreciate the do both, I think everything else I give you that balance that allows you to see everything clearly. Tiger Fighter
 

4) All the world is subjective, even if they say they're not, because we filter the situations that arise through our life experiences, lessons learned, the people they faced; we look at the events through our own prism. Some things that are good for me may be bad for you and vice versa. Tiger lover
Even I think the world is subjective, with countries, governments, media, everything. Some people find certain things and some bad things are the same?
Fighter
 

5) I also feel sorry for the people who try to make you feel bad and you carry them along the path of negativity because it means you are very sad, unhappy. Tiger lover
If you are happy, do not scream, crime, criticizing the other. You are happy and want everyone else to be happy too.
Tiger Fighter
These negative people trying to invite misery have met people who were treated in the same way they treat you and have not seen or heard anything better. Be more tolerant and understanding, really helps.
Tiger
I feel like the older I become, the easier it is for that I control myself, but I have to admit that, in a time when people are idiots just want to win. I know it is a long way to become the patient as a Lama, but I am happy to be on the road to self -improvement.
Tiger Fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment